Monday, April 6, 2009

ENGAGED!!!!!

We Got Engaged!
This weekend was General conference Weekend, and Emily made it the most memorable experience ever! SHE SAID YES!
She had no idea what was going on this weekend, but everyone else knew.
Emily was sent on a treasure hunt to places she and I had been for dates in the past.
She ended up with me at Chuck E Cheese's To have dinner where the fun REALLY began!
We had a candle dinner there, where we had pizza and drinks.
She thought I was going to propose to her at Dinner.
I told her flat out I wasn't going to propose to her.
She seemed Super bummed by then. I did give her a Ring pop to make things better, but she wasn't having that! She was So Bummed!

I then told her we needed to get some pictures for the DVD for our wedding and that my Sister was going to take them for us in Salem.
Christy took a couple pictures where we had previously planned. She then went to the car to "change her lens" and got Tator Tot(our puppy).
On Tator's collar there were two name tags. One which said Tator Tot, and the other Asked "Will You Marry Me". As soon as she saw that she was floored!!
It was the most amazing experience EVER! When i asked her she told me jokingly "I hate you, but YES!"
It was SUPER funny! I hope she never forgets how much fun it really was for me and that I Really Love her!

This is me sucking on her Ring Pop before she got the Real ring!

She is Definitely Worth EVERYTHING TO ME!
I LOVE HER!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Married life ROCKS!!! Add me to your blog man!

    Savannah

    www.weechgeeks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete